A great place to learn and work
Do you love exploring the outdoors? Would you like to inspire curiosity, scientific literacy and environmental stewardship through hands-on learning? Dunes Learning Center employment offers opportunities for individuals to use their skills and enthusiasm to change lives.
Marketing & Development Manager
Dunes Learning Center (DLC) is seeking a part-time Marketing & Development Manager. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to: donor recognition, data entry and database management; fundraising support, website maintenance; event planning, coordination and support; photography and photo editing; social media and community & partner relations. The Manager will also provide support to the Director of Marketing and Development as needed.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, able to work independently with a minimum of direction, be familiar with Salesforce, Google forms and Adobe Creative Suite, possess excellent communication and writing skills, and have a passion for outdoor education.
- Record and acknowledge donations
- Maintain and update DLC’s customer and donor database
- Update and maintain media contacts, press files, and mailing lists
- Assist with event planning, administration, marketing and execution
- Collaborate on fundraising campaigns
- Assist with maintaining DLC’s social media presence
- Write copy for marketing and fundraising materials as assigned
- Proofread marketing and development related materials
- Assemble and maintain support materials for grants, sponsors, and funders
- Update DLC ‘s website with copy, photos and event descriptions as assigned
- Represent DLC at community events
- Understand and communicate DLC’s programs and mission
- Other tasks as assigned
- Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Graphic design and visual communication
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, writing and/or design samples. Attached files should be combined into one pdf and may not exceed 5MB.
Dunes Learning Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status under controlling federal, state or local law.